Escaping the World
My escape begins as the pen hits my hand.
It's a stress relief you may never understand.
Begining to convey ideas I don't even know.
Each and every feeling; every high, every low.
It's an uncontrolable feeling to let my hand do the walking,
And it's so much easier than face-to-face talking.
Explaining to the world what I should not fear,
With no prejudice against whoever wants to hear.
Hoping the world judges each and every word,
So at least someone will listen to what you never heard.
It's a stress relief you may never understand.
Begining to convey ideas I don't even know.
Each and every feeling; every high, every low.
It's an uncontrolable feeling to let my hand do the walking,
And it's so much easier than face-to-face talking.
Explaining to the world what I should not fear,
With no prejudice against whoever wants to hear.
Hoping the world judges each and every word,
So at least someone will listen to what you never heard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home